PROCEEDINGS (ABSTRACTS VOLUME)
- MATTER: International Journal of Science and Technology; ISSN 2454-5880
- Proceedings will also be submitted to CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) for archiving and indexing.
PUBLICATION IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
Authors of all original full-length papers will be considered for publication in the following journal. Usual peer review policies apply.
MATTER: International Journal of Science and Technology; ISSN 2454-5880 is an open access, double-blind, peer-reviewed and refereed journal.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of science and technology. ‘Matter’ publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
- DOI assigned for all published articles
- Google Scholar Indexing (Check Citations Here)
- CrossCheck iThenticate
- Referencing by CrossRef
- Portico (Digital Preservation)
- DRJI Indexing
- ROAD: Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
- Index Copernicus
- PKP Index
Selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in this journal for an additional fee. Usual journal policies and peer-review policies apply:
International Journal of Environmental Pollution Control and Management ISSN : 0975-3842
International Journal of Industrial Biotechnology ISSN : 2277-6109
Indian Journal of Science and Technology (INDJST); e-ISSN 0974-5645 and p-ISSN 0974-6846
Chemical Abstract Services (CAS), SCOPUS, J-Gate Plus, Research Bible, EBSCO, DOAJ, Ulrich's Periodical Directory, Indian Science, Abstracts, Index Copernicus, Poland, Thomson Reuters, ISI, Indian Science.in