PROCEEDINGS (ABSTRACTS VOLUME)
- LIFE: International Journal of Health and Life-Sciences (ISSN 2454-5872)
- Proceedings will also be submitted to CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) for archiving and indexing.
PUBLICATION IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
Authors of all original full-length papers will be considered for publication in the following journal. Usual peer review policies apply.
LIFE: International Journal of Health and Life-Sciences (ISSN 2454-5872); is an open access, double-blind, peer-reviewed and refereed journal.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of life-sciences, healthcare and nursing. ‘Life’ publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
- DOI assigned for all published articles
- Google Scholar Indexing (Check Citations Here)
- CrossCheck iThenticate
- Referencing by CrossRef
- Portico (Digital Preservation)
- DRJI Indexing
- ROAD: Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
- Index Copernicus
- NIH US National Library of Medicine NLM ID 101717471 [Serial]
- MCI Approved Journal - Valid Publication for MCI for promotion of Teaching Faculty. Journal in accordance with guidelines of MCI (Medical Council of India)
- PKP Index
Selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in this journal for an additional fee. Usual journal policies and peer-review policies apply:
International Journal of Advances in Drug Delivery ISSN: 2321-0400
International Journal of Drug Discovery and Technology (IJDDT) ISSN: 2229-5895
International Journal of Bioinformatics ISSN: 0974-6439