Conference Name: 2020 – VIIIth International Conference on Business, Economics, Law, Language & Psychology (ICBELLP), May 21-22, Seoul
Conference Dates: 21-22 May 2020
Conference Application Form: Click Here
Upcoming Conferences: Click here
Conference Venue: Nine Tree Premier Hotel, Myeongdong 2, Seoul, South Korea
Deadline for Abstract/Paper Submissions: 18 May 2020
Contact E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organising Scholarly Association: Social Science & Humanities Research Association (SSHRA)
SSHRA List of Members: Click Here
SSHRA President: Associate Prof . Marek Matejun, Department of Management, Faculty of Organization and Management, Lodz University of Technology, Poland
Conference Language: English
Conference Themes: Business, Economics, Law, Language, Psychology
SSHRA Previous Conferences: Click Here
(Vernacular Session, e.g., Korean, European Languages, Arabic, Bahasa, Thai, Chinese, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, will be organised for a minimum of 5 or more participants of a particular language)
(Only English language, full-length, original papers will be considered for publication in conference journals)
Please use the tab ‘Click Here For More Conference Details’ given above the conference name (Top of the page), to access more information on this conference.
Assoc. Prof. Csizmazia Roland Attila
Assoc. Professor Academy of Advanced Studies, Glocal Education Center, Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Topic: Jump-starting SMEs in South Korea – Policies and Their Impications Csizmazia is an Assoc. Professor of Academy of Advanced Studies, Glocal Education Center, Kwangwoon University, and Seoul. He earned his M.Sc. in Management of Information Systems and Management of Production from Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria, Europe). He studied Korean language and culture at YKLS between 2010 and 2012, he has been a KWU faculty member since 2012. His earlier research publications on Singaporean and South Korean economic and educational development include:
- Singapore and Korea towards Creative Economy in 21st Century: Comparative Analysis of Higher Education in Singapore and South Korea. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 9. 10.6007/IJARBSS/v9-i1/5426.
- Comparison of Economic and Education Development in Singapore and South Korea. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 7. 10.6007/IJARBSS/v7-i11/3488.
- Knowledge-based Economy – Rising Challenges of The Global Schoolhouse Project in Singapore. Revista Digital Mundo Asia Pacifíco. 5. 10.17230/map.v5.i9.01.
- Singapore Systematically Running Globalization Efforts. International Journal of Knowledge and Innovation in Business. 3. 2332-3388.
- Korean Higher Education on the Rise: Time to Learn From the Success – Comparative Research at the Tertiary Education Level. International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development. 3. 1-20. 10.6007/IJARPED/v3-i2-867. (with Jambor, Paul)
Personal website: http://servus-korea.tk/
EIN Presswire has a distribution “foot-print” that includes millions of users of our EIN Newsdesk media monitoring services. We also maintain one of the world’s leading media directories providing us with up-to-date contacts for media in every country and U.S. state. Further distribution is achieved via RSS, email, partner websites, and social media. We are both a destination (EIN Newsdesk) and a distributor (EIN Presswire) for news. In one place you can distribute your news to the targeted audiences you select and monitor news on that topic published by thousands of worldwide sources. For more information or to try us FREE, please visit www.einpresswire.com/free