PROCEEDINGS (ABSTRACTS VOLUME)
- PEOPLE: International Journal of Social Sciences; ISSN 2454-5899
- Proceedings will also be submitted to CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) for archiving and indexing.
PUBLICATION IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
Authors of all original full-length papers will be considered for publication in the following journal. Usual peer review policies apply.
PEOPLE: International Journal of Social Sciences (ISSN 2454-5899) is an open access, double-blind, peer-reviewed and refereed journal.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science. ‘People’ publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
- DOI assigned for all published articles
- Google Scholar Indexing (Check Citations Here)
- CrossCheck iThenticate
- Referencing by CrossRef
- Portico (Digital Preservation)
- DRJI Indexing
- ROAD: Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
- Index Copernicus
Selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in this journal for an additional fee. Usual journal policies and peer-review policies apply:
Rupkatha Journal ISSN 0975-2935
EBSCO Database, Elsevier SCOPUS, MLA International Directory, DOAJ, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources, Google Scholar, The Keepers, Registry, J-Gate, Journal Seek, Research Gate, Ulrichs Web Global Serial Directory, Universia Biblioteca.net, Index Copernicus
International Journal of Languages, Literature and Linguistics (IJLLL) ISSN: 2382-6282 DOI: 10.18178/IJLLL
Google Scholar, Engineering & Technology Digital Library, Crossref, Proquest and DOAJ