REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Once you receive an invoice and invitation letter, the registration process begins. You have to complete the following steps.
- Submit Registration Fee as per Invoice
- Email Payment Evidence: Send a copy of your registration payment evidence (bank wire transfer copy/ PayPal receipt) to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration Fee includes:
- Participation in the technical program
- 01 Lunch and coffee breaks
- International journal publication of original papers, accepted for publication
- No charge for extra pages in the publication
- Conference accessories
- Conference e-Proceedings
- Certificate of Participation
REGISTRATION FEE CATEGORIES
|Participation in Absentia||USD 210|
|Listener/ Co-author||USD 270|
|Additional Paper Submission||USD 160 (per paper)|
|Friend/ Family of Participant||USD 60|
|Young Researcher Scholarship
(Only for Students/ Research Scholars)
|FREE (Limited to 5 Seats Only)
Details are available on the conference website
- Finish the payment of Registration fee (as per your category) as soon as possible to secure your participation, as only a fixed number of participants are designated for every International Conference.
- Conference Committee reserves all the rights to close the registration process before the mentioned deadlines, on completion of the required number of registrations.
- Delegates will be provided with an official receipt for fee payment along with the participation certificate.
- Kindly refer 'FAQ' section for refund policy
Please submit your registration fees as per the given invoice (Invitation Letter and Invoice are sent by email to the applicants in 2-3 working days, after submitting the online application form. Please contact at email@example.com if you haven't received your Invitation Letter and Invoice on your email).
You may register through any one of the following options:
- BANK WIRE TRANSFER
- ON SPOT PAYMENT
- CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD
BANK WIRE TRANSFER
You may send money through your bank directly to our bank account. Please note that additional charges apart from the registration fees are borne by the participant. Please send the ‘Wire Transfer (SWIFT) copy’ by an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that, we may track the payment, and register your candidature.
BANK WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS
Kindly email "Bank Details Request" to email@example.com
'ON SPOT' PAYMENT
Delegates from countries with financial restrictions on fund transfer (e.g., Iran) may inform the conference secretariat and submit the registration fee at the conference venue on arrival.
In such a case, the delegate needs to do the following:
- Fill the application form and receive the conference invitation letter and invoice.
- Inform the conference secretariat on email about 'On Spot' payment.
- Submit the copy of flight tickets to the conference location/ institute's letter for permission to attend the conference to the conference secretariat.
- Submit the registration fee as per the Invoice to the conference coordinator at the venue.
PayPal (most recommended) details are given on the registration page. Just you need is a debit/credit card and an email address. Regarding the payment, kindly use the link on our website
- Enter the fee amount in the box
- Click Pay Now/ Next Button
- Log In with your PayPal Account/ Sign Up with PayPal
- Make payment using your Credit/ Debit Card
- You will get a payment receipt immediately from PayPal, and one copy will automatically come to us.
- All you need is an Email account and a Credit/ Debit Card
METHOD 1: Pay using PayPal link.
Click on the below link to pay:
METHOD 2: Pay using PayPal 'Pay Now' Box.
Please add 5% to the payable amount (PayPal Fees)
All you need is an email account and a Credit/ Debit Card.
Note: Please put only integer value in the Paypal Box. For example, to pay USD 315, please write 315 in the box. Anything else like USD 315 or $ 315 or 315.00 would be invalid.