PROCEEDINGS (ABSTRACTS VOLUME)
- LIFE: International Journal of Health and Life-Sciences (ISSN 2454-5872)
- Proceedings will also be submitted to CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) for archiving and indexing.
PUBLICATION IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
Authors of all original full-length papers will be considered for publication in the following journal. Usual peer review policies apply.
LIFE: International Journal of Health and Life-Sciences (ISSN 2454-5872); is an open access, double-blind, peer-reviewed and refereed journal.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of life-sciences, healthcare and nursing. ‘Life’ publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
- DOI assigned for all published articles
- Google Scholar Indexing (Check Citations Here)
- CrossCheck iThenticate
- Referencing by CrossRef
- Portico (Digital Preservation)
- DRJI Indexing
- ROAD: Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
- Index Copernicus
- PKP Index
- NIH US National Library of Medicine NLM ID 101717471 [Serial]
- MCI Approved Journal - Valid Publication for MCI for promotion of Teaching Faculty. Journal in accordance with guidelines of MCI (Medical Council of India)
Selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in this journal for an additional fee. Usual journal policies and peer-review policies apply:
International Journal of Advances Drug Delivery ISSN: 2321-0400
International Journal of Drug Discovery and Technology (IJDDT) ISSN: 2229-5895
International Journal of Bioinformatics ISSN: 0974-6439