YOUNG RESEARCHER SCHOLARSHIP
In order to promote students and research scholars to participate in International Conference. 'Young Researcher Scholarship' is provided in form of full registration fee waiver. This scholarship will be given to 5 selected applicants for each conference.
Eligibility and Conditions:
- The applicant should submit and present 'Original Research Work' at the conference.
- The applicant's research work will be published in the International Journal assigned by the conference committee, free of charge if the author fulfills all the reviewer comments and suggestions within the stipulated time.
- The scholarship only gives a full waiver of the registration fee. The applicant needs to arrange for the travel, stay and other expenses on his/ her own. The selected candidates need to confirm their availability during the conference days.
- The conference committee will select the application based on merit, and not on, first come first serve basis, also the committee reserves the rights to cancel the candidature of applicants found to be ineligible or unsuitable.
- The applicant's age should not be more than 40 years.
- The applicant should agree to become a volunteer during the conference days.
- The selected candidates will receive all privileges given to any other participant of the conference.
- Usually, due to a large number of applications received for the scholarship award, the applicants are advised to apply in advance and to reply to all correspondence swiftly.
HOW TO APPLY?
Email following details and documents to the conference committee:
Conference Full Name
Conference Dates and Location
Original Research Article in MS Word format
Passport Size Photo
Scanned Copy of Student/ Research Scholar ID Card
The conference committee will send an acknowledgment on receiving your mail with appropriate details and documents.